Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Just another day in clinic. Good news is that I'm done with class III's, bad news is my afternoon patient was a 1B oh and didn't really want to pay for his treatment. After we did everything and I told him the price for everything before I did it, he signed his treatment plan that stated $51 because we did a lot on him, he said his card hasn't been working because there was some fraudulent activity on it. WHAT? Well then why in the heck did you come to get treatment and elect all of the extra's? I was glad he did end up paying another way because I really didn't want to pay that much for a patient that I really didn't want to even see in the first place. Well... that's just how clinic goes:) Oh more good news... I did four PE's today! I have nine more to do then I'm done with them forever!!!! YAY!!!!! I can't wait for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment