Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anesthesia Freakin' Mockboards

So today we had our anesthesia mockboards. I haven't really studied for the written... well I've read to page 16 out of 361 pages:) But I ended up with an 80% so I passed! Ha! I don't know if I deserved to though? But the clinical part uh... I passed the PSA and I failed the IA because my angle was slightly angled up. But it wasn't super critical and now I know exactly what angle I'm supposed to be at because Dr. Hansen stopped me during it and showed me. I'm so glad she did because I would really hate to fail because of being slightly off on that angle. The PSA which is the hardest injection (most of us think) Dr. Hansen said that my angles were right on! So, I had a really positive experience and a negative one. But I feel so much better about anesthesia boards now. Now watch me screw something super easy up. Eh, we'll see how it goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment