Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Class III but II

So today I had a class III but I need class II's so Dr. Hansen said I could use him for a II which is crappy because in Taleval it make it look like I have easier patients, but in reality I've had harder patients. I've done this a couple times to myself:( This patients anatomy of his teeth was hard for me. He had a lot of abfraction and abrasion and was really sensitive but didn't want to be numb. I used oraquix on him but he really needed to be anesthetized. Dr. Hansen didn't have me put down the few spots I didn't get because when she came to help me, she said she totally understood why I missed them. First of all from the anatomy and second because of his sensitivity. She helped me get some stuff off, but the others were impossible because of patient compliance. He was a nice guy, but didn't want anesthetic. The only way to get into some spots is to use anesthetic. Oh well I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment