Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ahhhh! Massage!

Today in clinic we learned how to do extra-oral exams. We got to massage each others heads and necks! I really liked being the patient! It's gonna take a little studying to remeber what all of the structures and glands and whatever's are in the head and neck that we will be feeling for abnormalities in. It seemed like it was going to be really difficult when they first showed us. I was a little intimidated, but I think that it won't be such a bad PE.
I passed off the health history PE. Yeah! This one did stress me out because of all the content that is in this PE. It had a lot to remember including the usual dosage of some medications. But I did it, yeah! I also passed off the vital signs PE! I really actually enjoy vitals. Well, pulse and respiratory rates aren't too exciting, but taking blood pressures is fun for me!
My goal is to still keep up on my PE's. I don't want to get behind and stressed, so I hope we still keep having some time to pass them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment