Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Day In Paradise!

So today in clinic we went over vitals. I actually really like taking vitals. I don't know why I like to take blood pressures, but I do. We did B.P, pulse, and respiratory rates on the three other people in our pods. That was the fun part of clinic, then we did more health history stuff which isn't my favorite (not even close to it).
I passed off another PE! I did the patient positioning one today. My goal is to pass of PE's as soon as they let me so I don't have to stress about them. So far, so good! I'm still a little worried about the health history PE. I don't feel confident with health histories, but I don't think I will until I do quite a few more. All-in-all clinic was pretty good today, I like clinic for the most part, it's fun to have hands on learing!

No comments:

Post a Comment