Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last Day

Today was my last day in clinic and I had one quadrant left and one PE left! I was able to finish my class III patient today and pass off my area specific PE. I really like using my gracies when there is a deep pocket. It is hard to get down in 6-7mm pockets or deeper using just regular instruments. I'm really excited to get my mini's next fall, I think those will fit in those tighter areas easier! I did miss the most spots I've ever missed before on this last quadrant, so I felt like a failure. It was a bitter-sweet ending for first year clinic. It was a hard class III-IV patient, but I thought I was doing better than I was. I had questions on two teeth about if I was feeling calculus or root surface, and it turned out to be calculus. When am I going to be able to tell the difference? Oh well, I'll figure it out in the fall hopefully! YAY, clinic is over, summer is almost here! Sand dunes here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment