Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another stressful one

So I've had a diabetic patient that can't control her blood sugar. I've had to send her away three times. This time her blood sugar was really low and I had to do a physician's consult. I felt so bad because she felt fine and really wanted her cleaning done. I did end up cleaning her teeth finally:) After working on a physician's consult and taking her blood sugar twice and waiting for the consult to come back, after and hour and forty-five minutes I started the cleaning. I'm so glad I was able to get all four quads done so she's done yay!! I don't think I can afford getting any more medical problems and sending people away. I've had to do that with another patient, so I am behind everyone else. But, hopefully I will be able to catch up at the VA when we start seeing four patients a day. I hope I can even do that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment