Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VA CA

Today I went to the VA to be the CA. It was nice to be able to explore there and learn where things are, and use the computer and chart for multiple people. Now I understand how to chart faster and I know what exactly I'm supposed to chart and where the buttons are so I can do it faster. I almost was able to see a class III patient in the afternoon because they overbooked, but right before the appointment, Diane wanted to do his cleaning because she worked with him last time and he was a harder case. DANG IT! Oh well. I did help her with the cleaning and there was a TON of stain everywhere. But I don't get any credit for it. Oh well I guess. But being CA isn't so bad down at the VA.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you couldn't get credit for that patient. Maybe next time =)

    ReplyDelete