Thursday, September 16, 2010

What a day

Today started out with a sweet older lady that came in previously and I had to send her away for her low blood sugar. Today I had to send her away again because this time her blood sugar was too high. DANG IT! I have had three clinic times ruined because of health issues. I felt really bad because she felt fine and wanted to get done and I couldn't do anything about it:( I feel bad.
This afternoon my patient would be really good for board except she has recession and I can't scale the enormous amount of calculus on it without her flinching and moving everywhere. I kept on asking her if she would like to have some anesthetic but she kept saying, no, we're good girlfriend. What the? I can't get work done without hurting her and she tells me to skip that part. What? I can't just skip calculus. Ah, I was very frustrated. But I did use oraquix on her and was also able to put in a site of arestin. The oraquix didn't help her though. Pro. Perry told me that she would be too hard to work with for mock boards. Dang it again. I thought I was getting lucky seeing her, but then I realized how difficult she is. Oh well, I just get four quads of a hard class II. Good experience I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment