Saturday, September 25, 2010

Injections!

So we were able to give each other a PSA, MSA, ASA, nasopalantine, and greater palantine injections. I think all of us were nervous, but we weren't all shaky like we thought we would be:) I was in Karlie and Brooke's group. We played rock-paper-scissors to see who was the first patient and clinician. Brooke was the first clinician and I was the first patient. She was the first one in the pod to do it and everyone was watching her. She wasn't even shaky until she got a positive aspiration, then she started getting a little shaky, but no too bad:) It actually went really well and wasn't bad at all. I don't think anyone caused any hematoma's:) It was really fun! I hope I get really good at giving injections. I want to do them for my doctor so I can keep in practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment